Wednesday 9 July 2014

In the Beginning...

All my senses are alive with my garden's blessing. A distracting butterfly flickers in my peripheral vision, while the dipping and bobbing fronds of my Mimosa tree vies for my divided attention. A sharp tweet to my right reminds me of my aging cat's recent lack of interest in the hunt. No way would she have once tolerated a cheeky sparrow chirping so close. Tinkling glass stars in the nearby wind chime dance in the breeze that slides across my skin. Every once in a while wafts of scented alyssum are carried on this same breeze.  It journeys from the alyssum to the wind chime to my skin. Cool.

As a first post on my first blog I am now curious and must finish to go have a look!

This is where I am sitting as I contemplate my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment